Please note the following changes to this year`s Fall tryouts;
- Teams will start fall tryouts with their 25 protected players and from there can only have 15 other players participate in their tryouts. Total maximum number of players allowed to tryout throughout the fall tryout process is 40. Participation to tryouts will be on an invitation basis only.
- Fall tryouts for each team will consist of ;
- Phase 1, Sept 11- 17th, 3 – 1.5 hour ice sessions. Rosters reduced to 22
- Phase 2, Sept 18 – 24, 2 – 1.5 hour ice sessions, 13 plus 1 confirmed. There will be a 48 hour timeframe once the 13 plus 1 is posted that a player can request to be signed or released.
- Early bird, 4 games each to be played at the East Hants arena, September 30th and October 1st
- Only 13 plus 1 players may sit out during these games. All unprotected players must play to allow other teams visibility to them.
- At midnight on Sunday, October 1st, a minimum of 17 players must be confirmed for the year.
- Out of region first year players, making another team must play for the same team in year 2. The team does have the option to release the player after year one however, they must release them after their spring ID camp.